Ads



Sunday 9 June 2013

Folio Additional Mathematic Project Work 1/2013 Selangor

Hi there! i guessing you're really want less work by searching this folio on internet!
well consider yourself lucky because you already found one! and you're a Selangor People!
My class team up to find this answer and  and i'm being really nice to share the answer to you guys.




!PLEASE DON'T TAKE OUT THE LINK FROM THIS BLOG!
PLEASE LINK BACK TO THIS POST IF YOU WANT TO SHARE THIS.


Selangor State Answer 1/2013 [http://adf.ly/QGIaZ]
Password: goingcrazy


i haven't send mine, so i will just give you the answer. after my folio passed i will post mine!
please dont copy this 100% change it slightly so the whole selangor dont have same exact answer okay? what if we need to redo everything? it will be a whole a lot trouble to deal with. understand?

my teacher said if we just send this probably we don't get full marks because at part 3 you need to add other method of calculation.




9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't read it,it says it can only view by the account owner even though I've entered the nicepeople password

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can i have the password?
    I can read it. really need your feedback. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I already downloaded it. Thank you very much. If you don't mind, may I post your's in my blog? With credit of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. salam, shared on my blog. thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete